In an effort to do our part to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we want to make you aware of steps we’re taking at our clinic to protect our clients and staff. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us implement these policies.
- We will be increasing the frequency of our disinfecting of the Reception area and all surfaces that are routinely touched in that area. Exam rooms are always disinfected after each appointment.
- Staff have been asked to stay home if they are experiencing a fever or any upper respiratory symptoms.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the clinic.
- If you or anyone in your household is experiencing a fever or any upper respiratory symptoms, we ask that you call us to reschedule your appointment.
- Don’t shake hands.
- Maintain a proper distance between you and others (3 feet), whenever possible.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or into your elbow.
- Avoid touching your face, especially eyes, nose and mouth.